An Ode to Icebug Running Shoes


This is the world's shortest product review.
These are workhorses.  They are never clean

Icebugs. Are. Excellent.

No fiddling with YakTraxs or Microspikes.  These badboys have tiny metal spikes built right in.  They've got a variety of drops (I use a 4mm version), and you can run on a frozen lake in them.  I've been keeping my weekly average at almost 100 miles with using these.

I live in the Canadian rockies.

It gets cold at night, then warm in the day.

I run at 5am, on ice.  every morning.

I love these shoes.

If you are tired of the endless conversation over 'how do I run in the winter', try a pair of these.  Buy them on sale in the spring.  Put them in a closet, and break them out next winter.  These babies are work horses.  The link to the US store is here

Those little metal spikes are the cat's pajama



Crush your goals.

Find me on;
twitter @CanGhostRunner
Strava 'Canadian Ghost Runner
Istagram 'CanadianGhostRunner'

Or here on the goodbook.

 

Comments

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    mini sneaker keychains

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shuswap Ultra

Iron Horse Ultra: A Battle against our future Bovine Overlords

Redstreak Mountain Scramble